Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls Ask? Why is it Guys don't like fat girls?

Guys Say:

Wrong! Men do like girls with a little extra something. Just beyourself and eventually that guy will come along....

I don't think you've been around the right guys. Their are thousands of websites that cater just to guys who like to look at BBW's. Trust me, lots of guys don't care what size you are.

I don't like too bony girls, but there is a limit to all good things as well.

I don't mind a few extra pounds, but obese is too much for me.

I think that they do not care about the weight, its just they dont want there friends to see them with someone like that.basically they dont want to be imbarresed. they want a trophy they can show off. sorry but the ppl who invinted barbies and beauty pagents.... it is there faulght!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because all the models in the magazines are thin. Also because some of them are afraid of a real woman with round hips, butt, etc....Usually as guys get older they start to appreciate a rounder more womanly shape. Guys who like curves are usually sexier themselves and better in bed.

Did I ever mention, Men lie!

No comments: