Saturday, July 19, 2008

This Way

People often say, I just do not know how I got this way. “This Way” meaning fat of course. I have the answer for them. They ate like freaking pigs!
Fat people are actually picky eaters. Really! Have you ever seen a fat person walking around with a hard, dry, tasteless rice cake? NO! We walk around with a bag of Doritos, a Twinkie, and a coke.
Now the funniest thing I have ever seen is a 300 lb woman drinking a diet coke. I just want to shake her and say…. “Dear that diet cola is not doing a thing for you. You may want to lose the foot long meatball sub instead.”

2 comments:

Shalene Miller said...

your hilarious!!! but it is so true!!! I gained 80 pounds with my first and only pregnancy I went from a size 12/14 to a size 24. To much good food out there.

P.S. I havent given my mom in law her b-day gift yet, so I hope she likes it, I tried to make it more old momish so that is why I went with the grandma flowered back ground

Sharon from the Valley said...

being brutally honest w/yourself is the only way to go...good luck on your journey! great start on your blog btw!

-gfp