Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rolls

There are tons of rolls in a fat woman’s world. My favorite being the wonderful, buttery, hot, and soft rolls of O’Charlies. I can eat a dozen of them at once. I am sure I have an extra pound or two on my fat butt courtesy of O’rolls.Of course, there are less appetizing rolls. One of which currently resides below my belly button.
It hangs down a seven or eight extra inches, and it often causes me problems.That darn thing will get in the way of everything. My pants just cannot seem to keep it in. I am telling you, it has a life of its own. It invites friends over. Nice wonderful little yeast buddies. The smell of freshly baked rolls does not have the same affect when it comes from my body. So, fungal cream instead of butter goes better with this roll.
There is also the roll that has formed under my bra. The one that rubs against my waistband constantly. My breasts are now lost in the rolling hills of a fat woman. Oh well, they are of no real use anymore anyway.

No comments: