Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hills

I took my children to the park today. It is part of my new routine. My husband and I plan to walk every day. If he lasts more than two weeks, I will kiss his derriere! If I last more than a week, I will probably have a heart attack.
Well we decided to do the whole loop, which is only about ¾ a mile. I think I could handle the ¾ mile, but it has lots of hills. Have you ever seen a fat woman climb a hill? It’s not a pretty site.
First, I break a sweat. So, every inch of fat is covered with shinny liquid. Then, the panting starts. My face turns bright red, and I grab my side.
I am sure a passerby would believe that I am having a heart attack. No heart attack. Just a fat girl having a little family fun.

1 comment:

Sharon from the Valley said...

Keep up the good work...no one said it was easy, and unless u've been there and done that, you don't get it. But, YOU get it. Good job!