Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rub Burn

Have you ever had a rug burn? You know! Someone pulls you across the carpet, and it leaves a red mark that burns like crap. Well, that is a rug burn.
I would like to talk about something very similar to a rug burn. A RUB BURN!
It’s a raw spot that forms between fat thighs. Each step makes it worse. I spend the whole day walking with my legs two feet apart. I am praying for the torturous day to end.
By the end of the day, there is a rub burn the size of a small plate between my legs. I begin pulling off my pants as I unlock the door. I run to my bed and spread my legs.
First things first, I point the fan on the rub burn. Tears often flow until the pain subsides. Then, I look for diaper rash medicine. I carefully rub it on the burning sore, and I hope it heals overnight.
Guess what, it never does. So, the next morning it all starts over again!

1 comment:

ObservantLynn said...

i get this too, its horrible!